EECP Patient Testimonial

Mr. P.S.Venkatesan
Dear Dr.Ramasamy,
I thanks for your kind enquiry about my health condition after the treatment of EECP at your clinic.
I am satisfied with the treatment given by you and hospitality by your staff.
Before the treatment I have some difficulty in my routine life. i.e., in particular with chest pain and not able to walk the routine daily walking and also do my little work.
Now after the treatment the chest pain is relieved about to 80-85% and I am able to walk about a km in the morning and do little work at times. Also I am able to the staircase without much strain. If whenever I am getting chest pain i will take complete rest for 15 to 20 minutes with 5 mg sorbitrate tablet.
Mr. P.S.Venkatesan 
                                                            Mr. M.Venkatesh

I am a 42 Year old male, on Jan3, 2011 I was admitted in Kavery Medical Centre, Trichy (KMC) for chest pain. From there I was referred to Madras Medical Mission (MMC) Hospital for Coronary Angiogram. It was done and found that i had Triple Vessel disease and was adviced for a By-pass surgery. During this time I was not able to walk normally. I had breathlessness. My LV function was 32%. I went for another opinion to Sri Ramachandr Medical university and met Dr.S.Thanikachalam. Since I had a diffused disease in my coronary artery he insisted that I should not go for a by-pass.
He recommended me to undergo EECP and was referred to Dr.Ramasamy at Chennai Heart Failure Clinic at Balaji nagar, Royapttah, Chennai. It is a 35 days session of daily 1 hour. After 1 week I started going for brisk walk of about 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening. An Echo test was done after completion of 20 sessions and the LV function was 60%. After completion of 35 sessions I went to consult Dr.Thanikachalam. At that time my Echo was 62%.
He advised me to continue the life style (i.e) every day walking of about 45 minutes and maintained the drugs for two months. After 2 months he reduced the dosages. Now I am very normal and every morning I am jogging for about 45 minutes and covering upto a distance of 8 kms.
I have suggested and I am creating an awareness among my friends circle about this EECP which is the best alternative for By-Pass.
I sincerely and heart fully thank Dr.Thanikachalam and Dr.Ramasamy for recovering me to normalcy without operation.
Mr.N. SHANMUGAM
N. SHANMUGAM
393. Rajiv Gandhi Street,
Valiar Nagar,
Ranipet-632402.
Cell No 9894625618
MY Experiences during EECP Treatment:-
On entering the EECP Treatment ward 500. I saw a handsome young person in the chair with thoughtful looks. He received me with a broad strike on his face and examined my body and the previous history of treatment and took notes for his file. I understood that he is Dr. RAMASWAMY.
DOCTORS:-
Dr. Ramasamy is an embodiment of love and affection. He is very kind to me and all patients treating them. Politely, kindly and affectionately. He is doing relentless service to the patients moving to every machine and making soft enquiries about their health condition. the other doctors, Dr. Sivaraman and Dr. Jayakumar are equally kind and affectionate to patients Generally Doctors test the blood of the patients to diagnose different diseases. But if we test the blood of the doctors. we can see with our naked eyes. love, affection, honesty. Sincerity, punctuality, mobility , ability, stability, probability and humanity. All these rare qualities help the patients to cure the heart diseases without medicines and injections
My health condition after treatment:-
EECP Treatment is a BOON to all heart — patients suffering from various heart diseases. Before this treatment. I was weak to walk and meek to talk. I had breathing trouble and pain all over my back and hands that hindered my usual movement
Now after the 15" day treatment. I walked like a COCK on the road. After the completion of 35" day treatment. I am able to walk like a LION in the open forest breathing the air of relief and freshness without pain or strain. Now I feel a free heart to thank the whole Department of cardiology, especially Or. V.E. Dhandapani HOD for advising this treatment and Dr. Ramasamy for his direct treatment.
Thanking you very much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the Different Types of Heart Attacks

Why Vitamin D is Important: Beyond Bones to Heart Health

இதய நோய் வருவதற்கான காரணம் என்ன? EECP Treatment - Painless Cure for Heart Problems